Week 6 - training while hosting family!

Week 6 was busy… I did host my cousin, Laura, her husband and 3 kids (5, 7, 9) and was supposed to be on holidays but had to work most of the days, and nights, in the end… and then I had to continue with the training!

Don’t worry, all was completed, with several perks:

- Nerina came with me running ´track workout’ one morning. We ran a few miles together and then she focused on recovery.

- I ran my long run - only 10 miles - in NYC! I took pleasure running along the streets of Lower East and Brooklyn, on the Brooklyn bridge by myself for the sun rise and on the Williamsburg bridge with so many memories. After the run I realized I had run along mile 10 of THE marathon, so it was good training 😅

- the Friday run starts to increase, it went up to 7 miles this week, but it’s ok as my plan is exactly the same than Yvette’s so we just start earlier together, and it’s not yet dark in the mornings.

More miles ahead in week 7, need to sleep more and drink more water, I did drop in the last 2 weeks.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 7… or 11.5 weeks before 11/5

Week 17 - Full Taper Mode

Week 14 - 1 month to go!